Friday, March 21, 2008

Humiliation!!




On Sunday as we were leaving church, I totally biffed it! I was holding Stela and just lost my footing. I fell hard on the pavement. Stela was ok and I couldn't stop laughing! We came home from church and Rene did a replay of me falling. I started to fall on my stomach and to protect the baby, I guess I rolled over, spread my legs and ended up on my back! I was lucky that there was only one lady who saw that was outside, but it happend right in front of the church doors. SO EMBARRASING!! Porter was so worried and kept telling me I better not ever fall when I am holding him. He took some pictures of my battle wounds!! So humiliating!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

glad you're okay, but it is pretty funny! :)

Terri said...

Dang, I didn't know your battle scars were that bad! They probably didn't hurt as bad as your pride though.