Friday, March 21, 2008

Porter lately

I know I am going to forget all the cute things Porter does and says, so I decided to put them down.

I called Porter "Papi" the other day, He looked at me and said, Mom, only my grandma can call me "Papi" He is a huge Grandma's boy!

His favorite move lately is Mary Poppins. We were in Wal-mart the other day and he wanted a spiderman umbrella. He kept saying it was going to rain. I bought it for him and we came home and he started singing "Supercalifradulic (you get the idea) he was singing and dancing with is umbrella!

Porter did something the other day and I said Porter why did you do that? He looked at me and said "Because the Chicks dig it"

He always tells me I'm his favorite girl in the whole world and he loves me from the moon back to the dirt!

I LOVE my Porter!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

First off.....LOVE the new look of your blog! And what a cutie porter is! I too love the things my boys say and have a little notebook that I write the things they say down in because it's so cute and I don't want to forget it! isn't being a mom the best thing in the world! :)

Hawkins Family said...

How sweet. He is so adorable. Sometimes you wonder where they come from and then they say the most precious things and your heart melts. I hope you have a great day. Talk to ya soon. Katie

Skinners said...

Hey. Just like to check up every now and then. Those are the moments that make life worth living and remind you not to want to beat them when they aren't being so cute! Glad to hear Stela is doing well. I got to see your mom and Amanda and Marcie the other day at Sas' shower. It's kind of fun to catch up on your family. It's been so long. Hope all continues to go well. Oh and don't worry about biffing it at church, you could have done it in the mall or something!!!